BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color)
The Capital Region Chamber’s BIPOC Business Growth (BBG) initiative provides targeted, customized, no-cost assistance and growth acceleration support to small and mid-sized BIPOC-owned businesses in the Capital Region. Services are ideally targeted to BIPOC-owned businesses with annual revenues of $100k or more that are looking to grow with support including:
- One-on-One consultations and assistance;
- Individualized support, expertise and solutions;
- Connections to resources and experts through an extensive network of community partners;
- Opportunities for education, skills, building, networking and B2B introductions; and
- Assistance with the NYS MWBE certification process.
How does it work?
Chamber membership is NOT required. If you would like to learn more, please fill out the inquiry form to be connected with Danielle Davis, Director BIPOC Business Growth.
If you are a BIPOC entrepreneur or business owner with annual revenues of less than $100k, please fill out this inquiry form to be connected with Laura Mann, Vice President, Business Resources.
Thank you to our funders: