Looking for financing to start or expand your business?
Whether you’re just getting started or growing a well-established business, the
Capital Region Chamber administers a variety of loan programs to help fuel business development throughout the region. Highlights of the funds include:
- Low fee structure and competitive interest rates
- Streamlined approval process
- Creative underwriting and collateral policies
- The Micro Loan Program is ideal for startups and early stage companies with smaller capital needs. Through management of different public and private monies, the Chamber provides financing in amounts from $1,000 to $50,000 for eligible companies within Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, and Schenectady Counties. Click here to learn more.
- The Capital Region Advancement Fund was created to provide low-interest loans to help area businesses who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to learn more.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518.431.1423.