Looking for financing to start or expand your business?
Whether you’re just getting started or growing a well-established business, the
Capital Region Chamber administers a variety of loan programs to help fuel business development throughout the region. Highlights of the funds include:
- Low fee structure and competitive interest rates
- Streamlined approval process
- Creative underwriting and collateral policies
- The Micro Loan Program is ideal for startups and early stage companies with smaller capital needs. Through management of different public and private monies, the Chamber provides financing in amounts from $1,000 to $50,000 for eligible companies within Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, and Schenectady Counties. Click here to learn more.
- The Al Tech Loan Fund is ideal for businesses looking to grow and expand operations in Albany County. A partnership between the county and the Capital Region Chamber, the fund can provide financing up to $1,000,000 for eligible projects. Financing can be used for acquisition/renovation of owner-occupied commercial real estate, working capital or purchase of fixed assets. Click here to learn more and see how the Al Tech Loan Fund helped grow local companies.
- The Technology Acceleration Fund (TAF) was funded with a $1.5 million allocation from the Al Tech Loan Fund and is designed for emerging technology ventures that have a high probability of creating new employment opportunities and increasing the standard of living in the region. Click here to learn more.
For more information contact John Skrobela or call 518.431.1423.