Sexual Harassment Prevention Online Training
New NYS law requires all public and private employers to provide annual sexual harassment training. In the recently enacted sexual harassment law, employers must implement annual training and specific procedures that meet or exceed the requirements outlined in a model notice provided by the NYS Department of Labor and the Division of Human Rights.
All employees must complete sexual harassment prevention training annually thereafter.
Online training through the Chamber makes it convenient and cost effective to comply. The Chamber has partnered with Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC to provide online interactive and on-demand training that exceeds the NYS requirements.
Pricing is based on the number of employees.
|Number of Employees||Annual Subscription|
|500+||Call Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC at 518.486.8152 for pricing|
Training Registration Process:
1. Go to https://www.pinnaclehrllc.com/capitalregionchamber or copy and paste this link into any internet browser.
2. Register your company.
- Fill out the employer information section of the page
- Select the option that fits your company size based on your anticipated usage during the next 12 months
- Provide credit card payment information; a receipt will be emailed to you.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions Agreement
- This acts as your contract with Pinnacle HR.
3. You will be contacted by Pinnacle HR within 3 – 4 business days.
- At this point you can designate an appointed contact person to receive login information and instructions to provide to all employees on how to access the online trainings.
- You, or your appointed contact person will receive a separate login to view a report with a list of attendees that have completed the course.
4. Direct all employees to the online portal to complete the online training.
If you have questions during the registration process, contact Karin Keller at Pinnacle HR at 518.486.8152.
For questions, please contact Jennifer Sims or call 518.431.1418.