- Participants receive a NxLevel textbook of materials which are used in the course and serve as a valuable resource when growing a business. NxLevel is recognized as the nation’s largest and most effective entrepreneurial training network.
- Our instructors (more than 50 per course) includes business experts, small business owners, college professors, state regulatory agency representatives, media spokespeople and more.
- Our in-house library – available only to Boot Camp participants – is filled with business plans written by prior graduates of the program in industries including architecture, construction, hospitality, day care, transportation, entertainment, clothing, art, landscaping, physical therapy, occupational therapy, information technology, real estate and more.
- Prior graduates and instructors available to act as a board of advisors for our growing businesses.
- We have strong partnerships with local colleges, lending institutions, the NYS Self-Employment Assistance Program, The Legal Project, the Women’s Employment & Resource Center, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Empire Justice Center, Minority and Women Business Enterprise organizations, veterans’ organizations and many other resources.
- Our Technical Assistance component gives a minimum of 10 free hours of consulting and business coaching to every participant in the course.
- We have a loan officer on site who can discuss financing options for your business.
E-mail Laura Mann or call 518.431.1430 to learn more.