NewsJune 12, 2018
Join us at Urban Co-Works for our next StartUp Town Square event!
Non-profits need to harness unique and sustainable fundraising opportunities to stand out from the crowd and generate revenue to support their mission. Learn the secrets to “ringing the cash register” from organizations who have developed innovative fundraising initiatives. Hear their stories about ideation, marketing and growing their opportunities for years to come.
- Moderator: Will Trevor, American Marketing Association
- Heather Ward, Wright Family Foundation
- Janine Kruiswijk, Autism Society of the Capital Region
- Michele Dombroski, Schenectady ARC
- Patty Carley, Eyes Wide Open
- Ray Legere, Legere Restoration
- Robert Carreau, Schenectady Foundation
Cash bar and complimentary appetizers provided by Rare Craft Steak and Cocktails