Northern Italy and its Lakes
Take the best of Italian culture – savory cuisine, friendly locals, eons of history – and add the beauty of mystical lakes. A blend of winding canals and gently lapping waves, this is the northern lakes region of Italy. Delve deep into this relaxing hub, serving as a favorite getaway for the international elite.
Travel Dates: April 21 – 29, 2021
If you’re interested in attending the free information session, please RSVP to Sharon Cutler | 518.431.1436.
- Make your way through the iconic St. Mark’s Square in Venice
- See the famous sinking castle in the Sirmione peninsula
- Journey by boat to Isola dei Pescatori for a farewell dinner featuring local cuisine
- Witness a glassblowing demonstration on Murano Island
- Cruise Lake Como, a beloved retreat of the rich and famous
For more information or to register for this trip, please contact Jean Gagnon, Plaza Travel Center, at 518.785.3338 or [email protected].