NewsNovember 24, 2021
Arrow Family of Companies Donates $100,000 to Further Economic Well-Being for Families During Second Annual Thankful Campaign
The Arrow Family of Companies is donating $100,000 this month to 20 local non-profit organizations in support of programs that benefit the economic well-being of families. This funding is a special contribution as part of the Arrow Family’s second annual Thankful campaign, and is in addition to its normal annual giving.
“As part of our November month of thanks, we want to sincerely express our gratitude to non-profits in our communities and make a significant contribution to programs that help families in our region,” said Arrow Financial Corporation President and CEO Thomas J. Murphy. “As a community financial institution, we know that job training, financial literacy, transportation and child care are critical to strengthen the economic well-being of families.”
The Arrow Family of Companies, which includes Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company, Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company and Upstate Agency, LLC, is reaching out this month to the 20 community partners from Albany to Plattsburgh and thanking them for their mission-driven efforts.
All beneficiaries of the $100,000 provide services within Arrow’s eight-county footprint. A complete list of organizations is below:
• Adirondack Community Action
• Advocacy and Resource Center (ARC Clinton County)
• Boys & Girls Clubs of the Capital Area
• CAPTAIN Community Human Services
• Child Care Coordinating Council of the North Country
• Glens Falls Area Youth Center
• LifeWorks Community Action
• Literacy Volunteers of Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties
• North Country Ministry
• North Country Workforce Partnership
• Salvation Army
• Southern Adirondack Child Care Network
• SEAT (Social Enterprise And Training) Center
• Tri-County Literacy Center Inc.
• Warren-Washington Assoc. for Mental Health
• Warren County Employment and Training Administration
• YWCA NorthEastern NY
To learn more visit saratoganational.com/Thankful