NewsNovember 30, 2022
Arrow Family of Companies Donates $100,000 During Third-Annual Thankful Campaign
Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company and Upstate Agency, LLC, is connecting with the following 20 non-profits within Arrow’s eight-county footprint, from Albany to Plattsburgh, to thank them for their mission-driven efforts and the positive impact that each one makes.
- Adirondack Community Action Programs, Inc.
- Affordable Housing Partnership of the Capital Region, Inc.
- Catholic Charities of Clinton & Essex Counties
- Catholic Charities of Warren & Washington Counties
- City Mission of Schenectady
- Comfort Food Community
- Families First in Essex County
- Family Service Association of Glens Falls, Inc.
- Joint Council for Economic Opportunity
- LifeWorks Community Action
- North Country Ministry
- Plattsburgh Interfaith Food Shelf
- Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- The Salvation Army of Glens Falls
- Schuylerville Area Food and Emergency Relief, Inc.
- TRIP & RCHR
- Unity House of Troy
- WAIT House
- Warren-Hamilton Counties Community Action
To learn more about the Thankful Campaign, visit saratoganational.com/thankful.