Colors of Morocco
On a captivating adventure through a land of centuries-old culture and customs, discover the “Land of Sunset” and “Gateway to Africa” – the place they call Morocco.
Travel Dates: November 29 – December 9, 2020
Learn more at the free information session:
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 6 p.m.
Capital Region Chamber Albany Office
5 Computer Drive South
Albany, NY 12205
If you’re interested in attending the free information session, please RSVP to Sharon Cutler | 518.431.1436.
- Explore Fes, one of the holiest Muslim cities in the world
- Jump into a 4×4 and traverse the Sahara Desert to your tented camp
- Board a camel and explore the desert
- Experience Moroccan hospitality during a festive dinner at your riad
- Select your own ingredients before a culinary workshop at a local women’s cooperative
For more information or to register for this trip, please contact Jean Gagnon, Plaza Travel Center, at 518.785.3338 or [email protected].