Colors of Morocco
On a captivating adventure through a land of centuries-old culture and customs, discover the “Land of Sunset” and “Gateway to Africa” – the place they call Morocco.
Travel Dates: December 4 – 18, 2022
- Explore Fes, one of the holiest Muslim cities in the world
- Jump into a 4×4 and traverse the Sahara Desert to your tented camp
- Board a camel and explore the desert
- Experience Moroccan hospitality during a festive dinner at your riad
- Select your own ingredients before a culinary workshop at a local women’s training center
For more information or to register for this trip, please contact Jean Gagnon, Plaza Travel Center, at 518.785.3338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.