The Consulting Alliance is a sub- group within the Capital Region Chamber of leading independent consultants with diverse experience and proven success in solving client challenges. It is the ideal resource for organizations seeking to hire a consultant with the highest level of professionalism and expertise.
The Consulting Alliance helps its members build upon their success through an array of skills development, resource sharing and networking opportunities, while working to maintain the standards and reputation of the consulting profession. A monthly meeting is held at the Chamber’s Albany office as an opportunity for self-development for consultants with the goal of building their networks and skills.
Eligibility and Criteria:
- Consultant is defined as offering advice or instruction based on a specialized competence and/or insight to a client for a fee or salary. This definition excludes the offering of advice or instruction that is primarily in support of the sale of products including, but not limited to insurance and financial instruments and/or real estate.
- Application to the Consulting Alliance is open to any Capital Region Chamber member that is at the Premium investment level or higher
- A minimum of 51% of the Member’s earned income must be derived from consulting
- The participant is expected to be a sole practitioner, a partner, or management-level executive in an organization with financial and administrative decision-making authority for their consulting activities
- Must adhere to the Consulting Alliance Code of Ethics
E-mail Jennifer Sims or call 518.431.1418 to learn more.
Lyndon Cudlitz: Consulting, Education & Training
Put Another Way, LLC