Discover Switzerland, Austria & Bavaria with Oberammergau Passion Play
Highlights: Bern, Château de Chillon, Montreux, GoldenPass Panoramic Train, Gstaad, Lucerne, Innsbruck, Austrian Alps, Salzburg, Mirabell Gardens, St. Peter’s Restaurant, Bavaria, Oberammergau Passion Play, Linderhof Palace, Fussen, Neuschwanstein Castle
- Travel along the shores of Lake Geneva to the legendary, medieval Château de Chillon
- Set out for Lucerne, Switzerland – the “Swiss Paradise on the Lake”
- Cross the border into Bavaria, Germany to the quaint village of Oberammergau and witness a performance of the epic Passion Play
- Welcome dinner in Berne, Switzerland featuring local cuisine such as traditional cheese fondue
- Delightful dinner at the 1,200 year-old St. Peter’s Restaurant, the oldest in Austria and still owned by the monks
For more information or to register for this trip, please contact Jean Gagnon, Plaza Travel Center, at 518.785.3338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.