Shades of Ireland
Wind your way toward the Emerald Isle and its many wonders. Rich history, rolling hills and warm smiles lie ahead in Dublin, Waterford, Killarney and Limerick.
Free travel presentation:
Tuesday, September 17 at 6 p.m.
Capital Region Chamber Albany Office
5 Computer Drive South
Colonie, NY 12205
Travel Dates: April 25 – May 4, 2020
- Jumping into Ireland’s vibrant capital city — Dublin
- Standing in awe of the stunning 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoying a hearty dinner and night of traditional Irish entertainment
- Tasting the “water of life” during an Irish whiskey tasting
- Being treated to a farewell dinner at a castle!
- Overnight on the grounds of a regal castle
- Experiencing the Ring of Kerry, one of the world’s great coastal roads
- Seeing sheepdogs in action when you visit a working farm
For more information or to register for this trip, please contact Jean Gagnon, Plaza Travel Center, at 518.785.3338 or [email protected].