Magical Christmas Markets of Austria & Germany
Join us in uncovering the unique charms of Austria and Germany, and the incredible “Christkindlesmarkt” (Christmas market)!
Travel Dates: December 7 – 14, 2019
- Touring Munich to see the Glockenspiel* and Olympic Park
- Visiting the picture-perfect Bavarian Alpine village of Oberammergau
- Delighting in dinner at the 1,200-year-old St. Peter’s Restaurant, Austria’s oldest
- Experiencing a strudel demonstration and learn the history behind the traditional dessert
- Experiencing the 600-year-old holiday tradition of the “Christkindlesmarkt”
- Venturing by train to Seefeld for a horse-drawn carriage ride and taste of schnapps
- Unwinding and shop for handmade crafts in the heart of the Alps
For more information or to register for this trip, please contact Jean Gagnon, Plaza Travel Center, at 518.785.3338 or [email protected].