BusinessU – Networking v. Not Working: Tips, Techniques & TaboosOctober 11, 2018
8:00am - 11:30am
Do you find that you dread networking, consider it a waste of your time or simply don’t get it? If so, you’re definitely not alone, however…you’re missing out on a vitally important business skill. Now you have the opportunity to proactively reap the benefits of networking.
In this highly interactive workshop, you’ll discover networking best practices including answers to questions like:
- How can I make networking truly work for me?
- How do I deal with my fear of networking?
- How do I get beyond the handshake at networking events?
- What do I do after the initial networking meeting occurs?
- What are good questions to keep the networking conversation going?
- How do I create and use a valuable network of contacts?
Bring your burning networking questions and your thirst for learning. You’ll be glad you invested your time!
Dale’s book, In 30 Seconds Speak Like You Mean Business: You are Your 30-Second Commercial! will be available for purchase.
Instruction by: Dale G. Klein, Profitable Speech…A Sound Investment Standard Tuition: $200
Early Registration Tuition: $150 before October 1
Instruction by: Dale G. Klein, Profitable Speech…A Sound Investment
Standard Tuition: $200
Location:Capital Region Chamber
5 Computer Drive South Colonie , NY