Explore two great countries of the Southern Hemisphere — Australia and New Zealand. From the tropical splendor of the Great Barrier Reef on Australia’s northern coast to the ethereal beauty of glacial fjords on New Zealand’s South Island, this 15-day journey to the lands “down under” brings you the best of both countries at an enjoyable pace. Cruise Sydney Harbour and Milford Sound. Meet Australia’s wildlife up-close. Discover the wonders of Aboriginal culture. Experience Queenstown, the adventure capital of the world.
Tour highlights include Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Sydney, Sydney Opera House, Mount Cook National Park, Queenstown and Milford Sound.
- Board a catamaran for an exciting excursion to the Great Barrier Reef.
- See where the original colonists first settled during a city tour of Sydney.
- Explore New Zealand’s most famous national park, Mount Cook.
- Take in the sights during a dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour.
- A New Zealand family welcomes you into their home for dinner!
- Visit a local winery to taste some of their famous wines.
- Come to know Australia’s people at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Center.
- Get up close and personal with cuddly koalas and native crocodiles at Hartley’s Croc Farm.
- Take a guided tour of the fascinating Sydney Opera House.
For more information or to register for this trip, please contact Jean Gagnon, Plaza Travel Center, at 518.785.3338 or email@example.com.