NewsFebruary 15, 2018
Schenectady Restaurant Week 2018
Monday, February 26 – Sunday, March 4
Enjoy multi-course meals at 26 participating Schenectady restaurants for the special price of $25! Presented by the Downtown Schenectady Improvement Corporation; the Chamber of Schenectady County, an affiliate of the Capital Region Chamber; and Discover Schenectady.
We highly encourage reservations during Restaurant Week; for many restaurants, reservations may be required. For any menu or restaurant specific questions, please contact the restaurant directly. Click on the links below to browse menus.
Be sure to ask your server for a Schenectady Restaurant Week Survey Card following your meal. Fill out answers to a few simple questions, leave the card with your server, and you’ll be entered to win a gift certificate from a participating restaurant!
Participating Restaurants & Menus:
- Aperitivo Bistro
- Armondo’s Villa Tuscan Grill
- Bel Cibo Bistro
- Canvas, Corks & Forks
- Centre Street: A Public House & Garden
- Chez Nous
- Cornells In Little Italy
- Dukes Chophouse at Rivers Casino & Resort
- Jade Bistro
- Johnny’s Restaurant
- Katie O’Byrne’s Restaurant
- The Lounge at Glen Sanders
- Mad Jack Brewery at The Van Dyck
- Manhattan Exchange
- More Perreca’s Italian Kitchen
- Pho Queen
- Pinhead Susan’s
- RARE Craft Steak & Cocktail House
- The River Road House
- Slidin’ Dirty.
- Tops American Grill, Bakery & Bar
- Turf Tavern
- The Waters Edge Lighthouse
- Via Entertainment – Rotterdam