NBC Exec. Roundtable: Building & Sustaining a Stakeholder-Driven Strategic Plan in Times of ChangeOctober 19, 2017
7:45am - 9:30am
Registration is now closed. Walk ins welcome.
Presented by the Tech Valley Nonprofit Business Council of the Capital Region Chamber Foundation
*This session is open to Nonprofit Executive Directors/CEOs and their Board Members only.
Each organization’s plan is unique. Creating a successful strategic plan requires an organization to address the following questions:
• Does your community have emerging needs that must be addressed?
• Are you meeting the needs of the populations you serve?
• Is your infrastructure adequate to support your operation?
When strategic planning is done in a systematic manner, it builds consensus among key stakeholders, establishes priorities that allow you to respond to a rapidly changing environment, and lays the groundwork for long-term sustainability.
This roundtable will cover:
• A review of the strategic planning process
• How to keep your plan relevant, fresh and alive
• Ways to keep your stakeholders engaged
• How to operationalization your plan
• A case study following a plan from creation to fruition
Facilitator: Nancy M. Preston, President, Nancy Meyers Preston, Ltd.
Location:Capital Region Chamber
5 Computer Drive South Colonie , NY