BusinessU: Identifying Your Ideal Customers & Building Engagement with ThemJune 8, 2017
8:00am - 10:00am
This presentation will outline how companies can identify their best customers, and hone in on the top methods of marketing to them. The program will walk through how to:
- Review your current customer base and create buyer personas focusing on buying habits, favored products and/or services, concerns and sensitivities and demographics.
- Identify potential customers outside of your current base that you wish to reach.
- Explore your digital and traditional marketing options.
- Create comprehensive marketing strategies that not only reach your audience, but engage your target audience.
- Measure results – and act on them.
Instruction by Lisa Barone, CMO at Overit
Location:Capital Region Chamber
5 Computer Drive South Colonie , NY