Special Travel Presentation – Wednesday, May 23 | 6 p.m.
Capital Region Chamber Albany Office
5 Computer Drive South, Colonie, NY 12205
RSVP to Sharon Cutler at 518.431.1436.
Explore the most famous canyons of the American West on a journey featuring three national parks. Begin in colorful Scottsdale where you will join your fellow travelers for a welcome dinner with real cowboy flair.
Tour highlights include Scottsdale, Oak Creek Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Choice of Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park or Canyon Adventure Cruise, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Las Vegas
- Behold the breathtaking views of the vast Grand Canyon
- Explore the most amazing spires of Bryce Canyon National Park
- Marvel at the red and white sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park
- Experience an invigorating breakfast cruise along lovely Lake Powell
- Soak in the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas strip
- Delve into Native American history during a chat with a local tribe member
- Climb aboard Zion’s open-air tram with an expert guide
For more information or to register for this trip, please contact Jean Gagnon, Plaza Travel Center, at 518.785.3338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.